Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.artazon.ir.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
*We do not store credit card details*
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Artazon may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Artazon ’s products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Artazon ’s products and services or sign up to receive Artazon ’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from Artazon
- Providing feedback or making other submissions to Artazon
- Requesting information or assistance from Artazon . Artazon may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Artazon ’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Artazon may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Artazon You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, that is provided by you to Artazon
Like many websites, Artazon utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Artazon with personal information.
Cookies help Artazon to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Herschel Supply Co. to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Artazon ’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.